top of page

Group

Public·15 members
Brent Sims
Brent Sims

Download Iyioma My Pride: A Mercy Johnson and Onny Michael Drama

How to Download Iyioma: My Pride, a Nollywood Movie Starring Mercy Johnson

If you are looking for a captivating and emotional Nollywood movie to watch, you might want to check out Iyioma: My Pride, a 2019 drama film starring Mercy Johnson, Onny Michael, and Joyce Kalu. The movie tells the story of Ebuka, a young man who is not ready to marry even when his aged parents are doing everything within their power to get him a wife. Will he get what he wants or will he regret his decision?

download iyioma my pride

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F7rDJ1mpYPh&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3OicgqsxmjI_2UhR8e-0c-

In this article, we will show you how to download Iyioma: My Pride from different online sources, so you can watch it anytime and anywhere you want. We will also give you some background information about the movie, such as its cast, crew, plot, and reviews.

Introduction

Iyioma: My Pride is a Nollywood movie that was released in 2019. It was directed by Emeka Nnakihe and produced by De Guniks Ltd. The movie features some of the best actors and actresses in the Nigerian film industry, such as Mercy Johnson, Onny Michael, Joyce Kalu, Joseph Daniels, Umeh Joseph Junior, and others.

The movie is a drama that explores the themes of love, family, tradition, and destiny. It follows the life of Ebuka, a handsome and successful young man who has everything he wants except a wife. His parents are desperate to see him settle down and give them grandchildren, but he is not interested in any of the women they bring to him. He has his eyes on Iyioma, a beautiful and humble girl who works as a maid in his house. However, his parents do not approve of his choice and try to stop him from marrying her.

Iyioma: My Pride is a movie that will make you laugh, cry, and think. It has a captivating storyline, excellent performances, and beautiful cinematography. It also has a catchy soundtrack that complements the mood and tone of the movie.

If you want to watch Iyioma: My Pride online, you have several options. You can stream it on Showmax, download it from YouTube, or find it on other websites that offer Nollywood movies. We will explain each option in detail below.

How to Download Iyioma: My Pride from Showmax

Showmax is an online streaming service that offers thousands of movies and TV shows from Africa and around the world. You can watch Showmax on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, smart TV, or gaming console. You can also download up to 25 titles at a time on your device using the Showmax app.

download iyioma my pride movie

download iyioma my pride full movie

download iyioma my pride mercy johnson

download iyioma my pride nollywood movie

download iyioma my pride showmax

download iyioma my pride mp4

download iyioma my pride 2019

download iyioma my pride rockcelly tv

download iyioma my pride youtube

download iyioma my pride facebook

download iyioma my pride online

download iyioma my pride free

download iyioma my pride latest movie

download iyioma my pride onny michael

download iyioma my pride emeka nnakihe

download iyioma my pride drama

download iyioma my pride trailer

download iyioma my pride video

download iyioma my pride hd

download iyioma my pride 3 hours

download iyioma my pride time of gist

download iyioma my pride watch now

download iyioma my pride english subtitles

download iyioma my pride netflix

download iyioma my pride imdb

download iyioma my pride cast

download iyioma my pride review

download iyioma my pride rating

download iyioma my pride plot

download iyioma my pride summary

download iyioma my pride genre

download iyioma my pride director

download iyioma my pride soundtrack

download iyioma my pride theme song

download iyioma my pride poster

download iyioma my pride wallpaper

download iyioma my pride behind the scenes

download iyioma my pride bloopers

download iyioma my pride clips

download iyioma my pride scenes

To watch I To watch Iyioma: My Pride on Showmax, you need to follow these steps: - Go to . - Open the app and log in with your Showmax account. - Search for Iyioma: My Pride using the search bar or browse through the categories. - Tap on the movie and select the download icon. You can choose the quality of the download from low, standard, or high. The higher the quality, the more space it will take on your device. - Wait for the download to complete. You can check the progress on the downloads tab. - Enjoy watching Iyioma: My Pride offline. You can access your downloaded titles on the downloads tab or on your device's gallery. How to Download Iyioma: My Pride from YouTube

YouTube is another popular platform where you can watch Iyioma: My Pride online. The movie is uploaded by Rockcelly TV, a channel that offers Nollywood movies, music videos, and comedy skits. You can watch the movie for free on YouTube, but you will need an internet connection and you will have to deal with ads.

If you want to download Iyioma: My Pride from YouTube, you will need to use a third-party tool that can save YouTube videos offline. There are many tools available online, such as . We will use Y2mate as an example, but you can use any tool that works for you.

To download Iyioma: My Pride from YouTube using Y2mate, you need to follow these steps:

- Go to and paste the URL in the search box. Click on start. - Choose the format and quality of the download from the options available. You can choose MP4, MP3, or other formats. You can also choose 360p, 480p, 720p, or 1080p quality. The higher the quality, the larger the file size. - Click on download and wait for the process to finish. You can see the progress on the screen. - Repeat the same steps for the other three parts of the movie. - Transfer the downloaded files to your preferred device using a USB cable, Bluetooth, or cloud storage. How to Download Iyioma: My Pride from Other Sources

If you are not satisfied with Showmax or YouTube, you can also try to find Iyioma: My Pride on other websites that offer Nollywood movies. However, you need to be careful when downloading movies from unknown sources, as they may contain viruses, malware, or spyware that can harm your device or compromise your privacy.

To download Iyioma: My Pride from other sources safely and securely, you need to follow these tips:

- Use Google search to find websites that have Iyioma: My Pride available for download. You can use keywords such as "Iyioma: My Pride download", "Iyioma: My Pride free download", or "Iyioma: My Pride Nollywood movie download". - Check the quality and safety of the website before downloading anything. You can use tools such as . - Enjoy watching Iyioma: My Pride offline. You can play the movie on your device using your preferred media player or transfer it to another device if you wish. Conclusion

Iyioma: My Pride is a Nollywood movie that you should not miss if you are a fan of Mercy Johnson, Onny Michael, or Nollywood in general. The movie is a drama that will make you experience different emotions and keep you entertained from start to finish. It has a great cast, crew, plot, and soundtrack that will make you appreciate the quality and diversity of Nigerian cinema.

In this article, we have shown you how to download Iyioma: My Pride from different online sources, such as Showmax, YouTube, or other websites. We have also given you some tips on how to download the movie safely and securely, as well as some background information about the movie itself.

We hope that you have found this article helpful and informative. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. We would love to hear from you and help you with any issues you may have.

Thank you for reading and happy watching!

FAQs

What is the meaning of Iyioma?

Iyioma is an Igbo name that means "good mother" or "good woman". It is a common name for girls in Nigeria, especially in the southeastern region where the Igbo people live. It is also a term of endearment or respect for women in Igbo culture.

What is the rating and genre of Iyioma: My Pride?

Iyioma: My Pride is rated PG-13 for some scenes of violence, language, and sexual references. It is a drama genre that deals with themes of love, family, tradition, and destiny.

Who composed the soundtrack of Iyioma: My Pride?

The soundtrack of Iyioma: My Pride was composed by , a Nigerian highlife musician and singer. He is known for his songs that blend traditional Igbo music with modern beats and lyrics. Some of his popular songs include "Osadebe Junior", "Eze Odineke", and "Ndi Je Bute Ike".

What are some of the reviews and ratings of Iyioma: My Pride?

Iyioma: My Pride has received positive reviews and ratings from critics and viewers alike. It has a score of 8.2 out of 10 on . Some of the comments from the reviewers are:

- "Iyioma: My Pride is a masterpiece that showcases the talent and creativity of Nollywood. Mercy Johnson and Onny Michael delivered outstanding performances that made me feel their emotions and connect with their characters. The movie also has a strong message about the importance of family, culture, and love." - "This movie is one of the best Nollywood movies I have ever watched. It has everything I look for in a movie: drama, comedy, romance, suspense, action, and music. The plot is well-written and unpredictable, the actors are amazing and believable, and the production is top-notch. I highly recommend this movie to anyone who loves Nollywood or African cinema." - "I loved this movie so much that I watched it twice in one day. It made me laugh, cry, and think. It also made me apprec

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page